Please go to our “Returns and exchanges” section for more details.
Please see the payment options.
Our best-seller kitchen cabinets, vanities, sinks, faucets, accessories are usually available in store. Unless there is a stock shortage.
Lead time of most products are available in 2-3 weeks.
- Granite: Requires more maintenance, nonuniform colour (natural stone colour)
- Quartz: Requires less maintenance, and offers a uniform colour and density
- Laminate: Requires less maintenance, in-expensive solution. No water-proof, and not last as long as stones.
- For vanity, the porcelain top features more fragile, but very easy to clean
Most of our products comes with one(1) year warranty.
Depends on brands, some of our products come with life-time warranty.
Our merchandise mostly comes from China.
First and foremost, you need all of the exact dimensions.
For the kitchen, you need to know the exact dimensions to the available space for the kitchen cabinets and sink(s). You also need to know the exact location of the pluming, the window(s) and appliances as well as their dimensions.
Regarding the bathroom, you need: the available room for the toilet, vanity, shower and bathtub.
Then, keep in mind your favorite style. Are you more of a modern, classic, rustic or luxurious person?
Also, what colour gets your eye and what finish do you prefer?
Do like chrome or brushed nickel better?
Do you prefer a glossy or matte finish?
By having answers to those questions, your shopping will be easier and faster, offering you an amazing shopping experience!
You may contact us via our online contact form. Please note that all emails are important to us and are read carefully. We reply within three business days, whether your comment is positive or negative.
We do not, but our inventory is large and diversified so you undoubtedly find something to fit your needs.
Yes, We do have installers who can install our products for you. However, we also do supply-only orders and you can install it yourself or use your own choice of installer.
We provide installation services for kitchen only, not for bathroom alone, neither the pluming, electrical jobs. For those we do not have installation service, we do not take responsibility either for any issue that could have been caused during the installation or the handling.
You select your pick-up day when you place an order, or if you can let us know before 7 days you want to pick up.
Once you have decided when you want to pick up. You have to pick up it on that exact day. Otherwise the extra-storage fee may be applied for $50 per extra day. Your order will be move back to our warehouse if you do not come to pick up in the next two days.
All pick-up times are the same as our store hours. I.e. Mon-Sat. 10am-5pm. No Sundays and Holidays.
The pick-up address is the same as our showroom. That is:
2284 Holdom Ave. Burnaby.
We are open Mon-Sat. 10am-5pm. Closed on Sundays and Statutory Holidays.
No, we do not.
Yes, we do. Since we deal with the manufacturers directly, with wholesale pricing and keeps the cost as low as possible, thus explaining our low prices.
We do not have a paper catalog. The catalog on our website is the most complete and updated. You will find all of our selection and much more information. However, as new products keeps coming in and un-popular products will be discontinued, you are very welcome to check out at our showroom.
Yes we do. We recommend that you come by our showroom to pick out the cabinet style, but if you can’t make it, we can do the designing and order via email. Note that you would be required to pay for shipment charges.
Most of our products come with an 1-year warranty, please check with your sales representative for more details.
We prefer cash, debit and e-transfer.
We do have installers that can install your products for you. However, we also do supply-only orders and you can install it yourself or use your own choice of installer.
- A 10’x10′ Kitchen is a basic, L-shaped kitchen design sample kitchen for universal price comparisons across different cabinet types and styles. The kitchen industry uses the 10’x10′ kitchen layout to give the consumer a general idea of what that particular cabinet door style costs, in order for you to find a cabinet you like without going over your budget.
- This Sample Kitchen includes 10 cabinets listed below.
- No crown molding, decorative hardware, countertop, sink/ faucet or appliances.
- Delivery, assembly and installation labor does not included.
- To know exactly what your new kitchen will cost please consult one of our professional designers to get free estimate.
A rough dimension of your kitchen/bathroom space would help the designers get the best idea of what they are going to be working with. Also take note of any windows or other irregularities in the space.
DKBC is your one-stop shop for all your kitchen and bathroom needs, simply follow the steps.
1. Bring an approximate dimensions of you space to our showroom
2. Our designer will work with you to design a kitchen/bathroom that is both beautiful and versatile. You will be able to receive both 2D and 3D rendering of your kitchen/bathroom.
3. Choose the styles of cabinet you prefer and we will give you a quote.
4. After you are happy with the quote, we send someone to your home to take a more accurate measurement and make any additional changes.
5. Delivery and installation can be either done by us, or an installer, or yourself!
We understand sometimes it might be difficult to make it to our store hours, give us a call; we might be able to arrange a meeting with you by appointment.
We are open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm and we are closed on Sundays and statutory Holidays.
Our showroom is located at 2284 Holdom Ave. Burnaby. It is off of Lougheed highway and a 3 minute walk from Holdom Skytrain station.