The Cocoa Brown cabinets offer a raised panel door in a deep rich brown wood color. This cabinet combines the richness of a darker wood with a raised center panel and softer curved frame design. These cabinets work well with a medium color pallet and offer a slightly more formal look.
These cabinets come standard with soft-close hardware on the drawers. The Cocoa Brown cabinets combine the traditional look of classic American woodwork with the convenience and durability of solid wood cabinetry. The cabinets are constructed with maple wood door and frame. It is a face frame style that is flat on all edges and does not protrude into the storage space or the opening of the cabinet.
This style allows for maximum opening of the door and maximum storage space in the cabinets. We use a full overlay frame to reduce spacing between doors and drawers. The interior is a matching brown venneer.
Cocoa Brown Maple S6R
- Wood: Maple
- Color: Dark brown stain
- Door Style: Full Overlay; Square w/accent around raised center panel
- Door/Drawer Fronts: 3/4” solid wood
- Cabinet Frame: 3/4” solid wood— matches door/drawer color
- Drawers: high durability, 5/8” sides/back, plywood bottom, dovetail.
- Cabinet Box: 1/2” plywood; metal cam-lock connections
- Shelves: 5/8” cabinet grade plywood
- Interior: Color matching vinyl veneer
- Sides: Exposed sides have color matching vinyl veneer—1/4” skins recommended
- Under Wall Cabinets: Not finished
- Hardware: Doors—Concealed, 6 way adjustable hinges, soft-closing
- Drawer Glides—under mount, full extension, soft closing
- We also offer a wide range of vanity sizes to meet your needs.